Wednesday 6 March 2013

This is How I Begin with Calligraphy Arts.

Assalamualaikum..
I believe, every starts wouldn't be that easy.. In this Arabic Calligraphy Art things, this is how do I have to face with. Learning the theory and the right steps to write even a single letter like "alif" has made me felt like "did I be born with two hands or a pair of wood??" Astaghfirullahal azim.. what a self underestimate of me by that time!!..  Y_Y


 
Actually learning on how to write khat doesn't difficult that much.. We may need some more time to get use to it.. Like the wise keep telling us, "practice make perfect". But a good start shall begin with a good medium of exercises too.. So we were all given, er.. the right pronunciation is, we were all being asked to buy an Arabic calligraphy notebook with a calligraphy pen that cost only RM15 each. That one is a guideline booklet so that the learning process would be much much much easier!

my baby step handwriting in khat.. may Allah guide me..
In this class, our co-instructor taught us two types of khat which one is the Nasakh and the other is Suluth. The most simplest khat in the whole world I guess.. But still, as a beginner I can only make a baby step forward for the time being.. InsyaAllah.. I'll do my best in this once in a lifetime experience, perhaps.

Still practicing.. I hope it can help me most to increase my level in multi-intelligences, so that I can share these useful knowledge with anybody out there in the future.. My future kids maybe, hahaha ^_^... Well then, I'll make it a compulsory for them one day as I seriously do not want this untalented skills or "rabun seni" to be inherited :P I believe talent emerge when passion take place.. By then, I believe I can!!

k, guys.. do pray for me all the best ya.. Maassalam..

Best Quotes of the Day..
There are no classes in life for beginners, right away you are always asked to deal with what is most difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment