Sunday 17 March 2013

My First RSS Coaching Session As a Coach..

Assalamualaikum..
Alhamdulillah.. Our first met in coaching session last week went so well, although,,  not all of our kuih koci (heheh), made it through.. Only 9 out of 12,.. 13 in actual.. Only 9 of them came to have our first session of RSS peer-coaching last Thursday.. Well then, university students nowadays such a busy bee, busy at all the time, they can even beat with the Prime Minister's packed schedule I guess.. hahahaha.. kiddin' on you.. xP

Sincerely, I do felt a slightly disappointed as the numbers doesn't fit in the right place .. But its ok, I understand that everyone got their own responsibilities to be done too..

So either by hook or by crook, we (including Habib and Mhiruna, my two peer coaches) have to make it on another day with this another 3 people before two weeks roll by as we have to make a report and do some briefings with both our coach, Abg Amirul and Kak Elin,.. before.. we jump into the next coaching session soon.

But anyhow, its ok, my dearest coachees.. I don't put this blame on you, just feeling a little bit "ouch!!" as I expected everyone can filled up all the column perfectly.. As everyone could even have a great and fantastic sharing moment at once, yet we could know each other better..

By the way, as I say it just now, ITS OKKAY.. ^_^.. we still have time either.. We made it to share lots of things before.. It memorize me on how my first peer-coaching session with Kak Elin went through back at the time.. Those days.. Owh.. That's one of the moment to be remembered.. Now I know how do they feel.. how do they really put their effort to guide us to become someone's better, becoming who Atikah Zakaria as everyone knows until today.. (cewah.. macamlah semua orang kenal kan.. :P)

To lead someone wasn't that easy.. At the first place I struggled myself to look perfect in front of my juniors.. But then I was totally wrong.. There's now way to become such a perfect, as the perfectness of human being is their own imperfection anyway.. All I will do is just be with them, learn together, keep inspiring and leading on each other..

So, my "kuih koci" (peace..:D) please help me to help you, "hold my hand" so that we can lift, grow together because each one of us is a leader, a great leader in shaa Allah.. Keep it up, kinda proud of you guys muah!! x1000.. Thanks to be one of my best part in my inspiring life... Love you guys thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss much... :).. Maassalam.. ^_^

Best Quotes of The Day

"The moment you're ready to quit is usually the moment right before the miracle happens.. Don't give up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment