Tuesday 5 December 2017

A Heart That Changes

Not sure what did I do wrong, but seems like nothing is gonna work between us. Been treated like someone unimportant to the one we love is hurtful. The one who promises us an eternal love one could ever had. The one who shows us affections from the very first place. The one who manage to light up my interpretation about love and fate, open up my heart and make me give in my heart in willingness.

I begin to trust already, and the moment I bestow my heart, now I've been taken for granted, again. After I've made my mind to accept the hand for settle down, I am now forgotten, like this plan is never been made. Like I am not exist.

I thought its going to be a happy ending of me in this journey I never ask before, but now this is the greatest test I have to face right now. The pain I'm avoiding my entire life, the situation that is taboo for me to get involve with, and now it clings me all over the place. Those feelings I hate most, the feelings of a heart that changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment