Saturday 19 November 2016

A Small Circle Of Friends Are Just Perfect.

Assalamualaikum.

Some people may be proud of having a lot of friends. I keep myself secure in just a small circle one.

Not saying that I'm a kinda anti-social type of human being. Neither did I feeling myself good enough to not having a huge crowd of friends to fill up my life.

Being mistreated, lied, and back stabbed by the person I've trusted too much has made me becoming this way.

Some of them pretended to be nice to me for their own goods. They manipulated my trust and make me fall into their words. And the moment when their 'business' is done, they'll disappear and treated me like a useless stranger.

Time changes people. No. It is attitude that changes or keeps a person's behaviour every time. And my attitude now are based on how far people behave to me.

I'll still be nice. But that doesnt mean I am dumb enough to not understanding things that are actually happening around me.

I don't care losing up foul friends. Its not my style to keep poisonous plants in my garden. Im a human, and of course I do have feelings too.

I'm happy with my life now. I don't have many friends I can be proud of having. But I'll always have a few bunch of real friends who are supportive and never leave me for my worst.

For those few bunch friends of mine, thank you for always been there for me. Thank you for accepting my flaws and cherish the bright side of mine with all your heart.

True friends are like diamonds after family. We may not have plenty of it. But those we had in our hand are perfect enough to shine through out our life.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment